Keeping the mouth clean is an important part of overall health. Bacteria in the mouth can form dental plaque, which has been linked to various diseases that originate in the mouth, including gingivitis. One study showed that “plaque on teeth can provide a breeding ground for this growth of bacteria.”1 Our single use swab system with Corinz helps clean and moisturize the mouth to promote oral health.
- Suction Swab with sodium bicarbonate
- 0.25 fl. oz. / 7 mL Corinz Antiseptic Cleansing and Moisturizing Oral Rinse
- Applicator Swab with sodium bicarbonate
Reference: 1. Vollman K, Garcia R, Miller L, AACN News. 2004 Aug; 22(8): 12-6
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.05%......................................................................................
Helps reduce chance of infection in minor oral irritation.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Swelling, rash or fever develops.
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
|Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for antisepsis is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Adults and children 3 years and older: rinse mouth with 1/2 Tbsp. for approximately 1 minute. Instruct to expectorate.
- Children under 3 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: supervise use.
Water, glycerin, xylitol, spearmint flavor, potassium sorbate, polysorbate 20, polysorbate 80, hydroxyethylcellulose, citric acid, sodium saccharin, menthol.
|Questions or comments?
Call toll-free 800-323-2220
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Before opening, turn package over, burst solution packet with thumbs.
- Peel lid to open.
- Attach Suction Toothbrush to suction line.
- Clean teeth and oral cavity for approximately 1 minute.
- To suction, place thumb over port.
- Clear tubing after use.
- Repeat cleaning with other swab as needed.
- Discard after use.
- Use a bite block if patient has altered levels of consciousness or cannot comprehend commands.
- Ensure foam is intact after use. If not, remove any particles from oral cavity.
Sodium bicarbonate ingredients*: Water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, sodium saccharin, sodium benzoate.
*Manufactured for Sage Products LLC
NOT MADE WITH NATURAL RUBBER LATEX
SINGLE USE ONLY
MADE IN U.S.A.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: