Maintain a clean, healthy mouth
Oral health is an important factor of overall health. In order to maintain oral health, it is important to help prevent the growth of bacteria in the mouth. In the absence of brushing, this bacteria forms dental plaque that has been linked to various diseases that originate in the mouth, including gingivitis. One study showed that "plaque on teeth can provide a breeding ground for this growth of bacteria."1
Using Sage's line of Toothette Oral Care products, you can help reduce the risk of plaque buildup in the mouth and promote oral health. Trust that you are achieving a clean, healthy mouth with the #1 trusted brand of oral care in hospitals.
Suction swabs with easy thumb port for those who cannot expectorate (spit)
Our Suction swab connects easily to your suction equipment using standard suction lines, and has an easy to control Thumb Port to create suction. This suctioning allows you to remove remaining cleansing solution and any debris or oral secretions that may be in the mouth. Our suction swabs work with our Corinz Solution to mechanically cleanse and moisturize the oral cavity. The horizontal ridges on the soft foam swab allow you to gently lift debris and mucous while cleaning teeth and stimulating oral tissue. Plus, the angled head allows you to reach the back of the mouth for a more thorough cleanse.
Remove dental plaque and secretions to prevent infection
Our Suction Swabs with sodium bicarbonate mechanically remove dental plaque, which can cause infections, from the mouth. After cleaning, simply place your thumb over the port on the swab handle to create suction through the bristles and foam head. The Suction Swab gently vacuums cleansing solution, oral secretions and debris from the mouth quickly and effectively.
Easy care, no mixing
Using the Suction Toothbrush is even easier with the Corinz cleansing and moisturizing solution in a convenient "burst" pouch. Simply burst the pouch before opening the package and watch it moisten the suction swab without mess. No mixing required!
Corinz is an antiseptic cleansing and moisturizing oral rinse that contains cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC) 0.05% to reduce bacteria. The all-in-one solution makes it easy for you to provide care to dependent patients. Brushing and suctioning mechanically removes bacterial biofilms (dental plaque) from teeth and oral tissues.
References: 1. Vollman K, Garcia R, Miller L, AACN News. 2005 Aug; 22(8):12-6.
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.05%......................................................................................
Helps reduce chance of infection in minor oral irritation.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Swelling, rash or fever develops.
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
|Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for antisepsis is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Adults and children 3 years and older: rinse mouth with 1/2 Tbsp. for approximately 1 minute. Instruct to expectorate.
- Children under 3 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: supervise use.
Water, glycerin, xylitol, spearmint flavor, potassium sorbate, polysorbate 20, polysorbate 80, hydroxyethylcellulose, citric acid, sodium saccharin, menthol.
|Questions or comments?
Call toll-free 800-323-2220
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Before opening, turn package over, burst solution packet with thumbs.
- Peel lid to open.
- Attach Suction Toothbrush to suction line.
- Clean teeth and oral cavity for approximately 1 minute.
- To suction, place thumb over port.
- Clear tubing after use.
- Repeat cleaning with other swab as needed.
- Discard after use.
- Use a bite block if patient has altered levels of consciousness or cannot comprehend commands.
- Ensure foam is intact after use. If not, remove any particles from oral cavity.
Sodium bicarbonate ingredients*: Water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, sodium saccharin, sodium benzoate.
*Manufactured for Sage Products LLC
NOT MADE WITH NATURAL RUBBER LATEX
SINGLE USE ONLY
MADE IN U.S.A.