This item is temporarily out of stock.
Make in-bed positioning safer and easier
Lying in one place in bed puts pressure on the tailbone that can lead to bed sores, also known as pressure injuries. Prevalon Turn and Position System 2.0 is used by nurses to reposition in bed and float the tailbone to relieve pressure over this vulnerable area. It also helps reduce caregiver risk of injury when repositioning your loved one.
- White Microclimate Body Pad manages moisture to keep skin healthy(full-body underpad)
- Blue low-friction glide sheet allows for repositioning in bed
- 30-degree Body Wedges (one with anchor) allow for positioning the buttocks and base of the spine off the surface to relieve pressure
- Two caregivers required to turn and reposition and individual
- Weight capacity: 550 lbs
- Trusted by nurses in hospitals across the U.S.
- Item # 7206-WBS
- 7206-WBS is available for use in long term care facilities and home care. This version contains black handles on the underside of the blue glide sheet for repositioning. This does not have the longer boost straps available on the hospital version. The boost straps were identified as a safety risk as individuals in longer term care are often more alert and have less supervision than in the hospital environment.