Keeping the mouth clean is an important part of overall health and helps reduce the risk of pneumonia. Our Independent Care System is easy to use and contains all the tools and solutions you need to keep your loved one’s mouth clean.
- 1.5 fl. oz./44 mL Bottle of Corinz Antiseptic Cleansing and Moisturizing Oral Rinse
- 0.5 oz./14 g Tube of Mouth Moisturizer
- 0.3 oz./9 g Tube of Sodium Bicarbonate Mouthpaste
- 1 Ultra-Soft Toothbrush
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.05%......................................................................................
Aids in the removal of debris and secretions.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Swelling, rash or fever develops.
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
|Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for debriding is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply Sodium Bicarbonate Mouthpaste to toothbrush.
- Brush teeth, tongue and gums.
- Rinse mouth with 1/2 Tbsp. of Corinz for approximately one minute and then spit out.
- Apply Mouth Moisturizer as needed.
- Discard after use.
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children under 3 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
Water, menthol flavor (aroma), polysorbate 80, phosphoric acid, sodium saccharin, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).
|Questions or comments?
call toll-free 800-323-2220 (Monday to Friday 8 AM- 5 PM CST)
|Sodium Bicarbonate Mouthpaste ingredients
Sorbitol, calcium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, water, glycerin, sodium lauryl sulfate, cellulose gum, flavor, titanium dioxide, sodium saccharin, sodium benzoate.
|Mouth Moisturizer ingredients
Water, coconut oil, xylitol, spearmint flavor, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), separmint oil, carbomer, cetylpyridinium chloride.
|*Manufactured for Sage Products LLC
Toothette's® easy-to-use oral care systems help reduce bacterial colonization in the mouth and on the surface of the teeth - a known risk factor for ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP).1 In fact, two separate studies using our Q·Care® Oral Cleansing and Suctioning Systems as part of a comprehensive oral care protocol saw VAP reductions of 42% and 60%.2,3 With multiple products incorporating innovative tools and effective solutions, proven clinical outcomes and effective compliance programs, it's no wonder 93% of all oral care is trusted to Toothette.4
References: 1. Vollman K, Garcia R, Miller L, AACN News. 2005 Aug; 22(8):12-6. 2. Vollman K, Garcia R, Miller L, AACN News. 2005;22(8):122-3,15-6. 3. Schleder B, Stott K, Lloyd RC, J Advocate Health Care. 2002;4(1):27-30 4. Healthcare Products Information Services (HPIS), Hospital Market Trend Report, 2nd Qtr 2006.